- Wondering how to run non-profit organization better?
- Facing an issue that may cause your organization to fall apart?
- Treasurer is not skilled at bookkeeping?
- Facing a financial issue that the officers of the organization are unsure how to resolve?
- Receive an unique kind of donation that officers do not know how to report to the IRS?
- Money seems to disappear?
Deaftax.com provides consulting services to non-profit organizations to help the officers and the members to make better and more informed financial decisions based on IRS requirements, generally accepted business and financial reporting requirements.
We work with the non-profit officers and review each individual case to make the best recommendation. Officers’ training can be provided to learn how to run a non-profit organization and to develop a strong teamwork skill that is necessary for the organization’s survival. Training can be provided for treasurer to teach that person the accounting method, rules about non-profit finances, and how to generate the appropriate financial reports.
The consulting / training can be done through video call or in person. If an in person meeting is requested, mileage and transportation will be billed to the organization by Deaftax.com
Contact us for additional information on pricing and services provided.