Maintaining tax-exempt status or applying for tax-exempt recognition can be a challenging task for any non-profit organization. Deaftax.com provides a full array of services to non-profit organizations to help them to become more efficient and successful in carrying out their organization’s mission. The tax-exempt status of 501(c)3 is a valuable asset and the effort to maintain that status requires ongoing active attention to rules issued by Internal Revenue Service in order to remain active as a tax-exempt entity.
Deaftax.com aims to continually provide free online videos about vital topics about non-profit organizations as a part of mission to provide a beneficial information to the public.
The services Deaftax.com offers to non-profit organizations include the following:
- Annual non-profit tax return filing: Form 990, Form 990-EZ, Form 990-N annual filing
- State filing requirements for non-profits
- Bookkeeping service through Quickbooks Online
- Applying for tax-exempt status
- Non-profit consulting & Training
- Fundraising & donation solicitation
Please click on each service to learn more.